Information We Collect About You In General.
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you.
• Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner, including personal information that may help us for register purposes, outstanding money collection and any upcoming events related to the Young FilmMakers Club. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number; your likeness; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
How We Use the Information We Collect In General.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
• Deliver the products and services that you have requested; • manage your bookings and provide you with customer support;
• Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our sister IAC companies or other third parties;
• Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes; • enforce our terms and conditions; • manage our business.
• Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases, subscriptions or sales made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Individuals must give consent for their details to be stored. This is given when signing up their children to the service and accepting the terms and conditions of the YFC payment structure. An individual may withdraw their consent whenever they want. This must be communicated to the YFC via email.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
Children’s identities or places of residence are not disclosed on our website. Images and video of children will be featured on our website.
How to Contact Us
The Young FilmMakers Club (part of the LCA Group)
Film Release Information
By signing your children up to our clubs via the online bookings pages you hereby agree to allow The Young FilmMakers Club own all right, title and interest, including the copyright, in and to the Film, including the Recording and related materials, to be used, exploited and disposed of, without limitation, as Producer shall in Producer’s sole discretion determine.