1. INTRODUCTION Welcome to www.youngfilmmakersclub.co.uk. The YFC offers children's education and entertainment programs specializing in Filmmaking.
YFC and any and all entities that control, are controlled by, or are affiliated or under common control with, YFC as well as it franchisees are collectively referred to herein as "we," "us" or "our".
Your credit card details & some personal details are encrypted and securely stored by our payment provider Gocardless & Jotform. It is the responsibility of the individual to read and accept all terms and conditions from these sites. The YFC (Part of the LCA Group) cannot be held responsible for any breaches of data or compliance rules from any of its third party payment processors.
2. USE OF CONTENT All information, materials, functions and other content contained on YFC Sites are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change the YFC Site or delete content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
In the event that we offer downloads of software on an YFC Site and you download such software, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, non commercial home use only. We do not transfer title to the software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.)
3. LICENSES AND REPRESENTATIONS You hereby grant us and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify (including removing lyrics and music from any Submission or substituting the lyrics and music in any Submission with music and lyrics selected by us), create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such Submissions, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on YFC Sites, on third party web sites, stations, on broadband and wireless platforms, products and services, on physical media, and in theatrical release) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity (the "Submissions License.
4. Release By signing up to a YFC course through our website or ecommerce shop you give the YFC permission for your child to be filmed. By making payment hereby agree that the copyright and all other rights in respect of your child's performance is hereby assigned to the The LCA Group. You agree that the films that your child contributed to, may be exhibited in all media and formats. This may include public screenings and broadcast screenings. The YFC may without further consent use your child's name, likeness, biography and photographs and recordings of films in advertising and in publicising all YFC media and formats.
6. PAYMENT AND DEPOSITS When enroling your child onto any and all YFC courses and affiliated clubs you enter into a payment plan which covers course fees. Payment plans may be broken down into two to three equal payments. Payments may be between one to three months apart. Where applicable payments may differ. See individual products for further details. Payments will be processed via third party eshops and payment gateways, these will include but will not be limited to Paypal, Realex, GoCardless & Shopify. Where applicable a deposit for YFC courses may be offered. Note this is not mandatory and non refundable. In the event a school or venue should decide against hosting a YFC club where a waiting list is applicable, said club will take place at an alternative venue within 7 miles of the school or venues grounds.